Welcome to Data Services
Data Services provides help with finding, getting and using statistical, geospatial and qualitative data.
- Access to data, both statistical and GIS
- Individual consultations by drop-in or appointment
- Training through in-person workshops and links to online tutorials
- Advice on research data management and funder mandated data management plans
- Archiving research data sets using the Dataverse Network
- Access to and assistance with specialized software in a dedicated computer lab (open when staffed)
We offer support for many data-related activities including: software help, data analysis, management, archiving and sharing, as well as finding, using and acquiring data.