Welcome to Data Services
Data Services provides help with finding, getting and using statistical, geospatial and qualitative data.
- Access to data, both statistical and GIS
- Individual consultations by drop-in or appointment
- Training through in-person workshops and links to online tutorials
- Advice on writing funder mandated data management plans
- Access to and assistance with specialized software in a dedicated computer lab (open when staffed)
We offer support for most things data-related including: software help, assistance with data analysis and survey design, data management, and help with finding and acquiring data. In addition, we provide access to the University Libraries’ map collection.